how many in the area

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

citronut

how many in the area

Post by citronut »

just wondering how many citro-thusiasts in the south coast central??? area, the bit between Brighton and the far south easterly corner ,

or within say a 20ish mile radius from Hastings,

as we seenm to be very lonely/cut off down here :( :roll: :wink:

may be an openning for a monthly meet at maybe the Cafe on the A21 between Johns Cross and Robertsbridge,

preferably a weekend day

handyman

Re: how many in the area

Post by handyman »

20 mile radius of Hastings, you say. :-k Well that takes John (JGRA1) & me out of the loop then. Might have to form our own group! :lol: :lol:

We did not realize you were feeling so lonely & left out. Tell you what Malc, I'll come and see you so you can do a bit of simple welding for me! :shock: Will give you a call on the dog to arrange.

H

Welshy_Pete

Post by Welshy_Pete »

citronut wrote:just wondering how many citro-thusiasts in the south coast central??? area, the bit between Brighton and the far south easterly corner ,

or within say a 20ish mile radius from Hastings,

as we seenm to be very lonely/cut off down here :( :roll: :wink:

may be an openning for a monthly meet at maybe the Cafe on the A21 between Johns Cross and Robertsbridge,

preferably a weekend day
You might get more with citroen, peugoet and renault turning up.

citronut

Post by citronut »

bit of an echo there Pete

anyhow i aint a member of any Rhino ( renault club/group ) :shock: :twisted: :roll: :wink:
handyman wrote:20 mile radius of Hastings, you say. :-k Well that takes John (JGRA1) & me out of the loop then. Might have to form our own group! :lol: :lol:

We did not realize you were feeling so lonely & left out. Tell you what Malc, I'll come and see you so you can do a bit of simple welding for me! :shock: Will give you a call on the dog to arrange.

H
i only suggested 20 miles as a guide really Richard, but any citoen enthusiasts could join in dependent on how far they feel like traveling

red_dwarfers
Donor 2020

Post by red_dwarfers »

I was quite surprised at how far some people were willing to travel for the occasional meeting. At the one I organised at the Cat and Fiddle near Exeter I had people come all the way from Cornwall and Cheddar and of course Mr Salter.

handyman

Post by handyman »

OK Malc, time and place, yet?

addo
Sara Watson's Stalker

Post by addo »

red_dwarfers wrote:I was quite surprised at how far some people were willing to travel for the occasional meeting.
Around here, it's about ten miles, tops. :roll: