ok i am back with another question [:D]
sorry.. i'm making the most of this new found forum eh [:p]
Ok I got a Pug 406 2.0i 16v 1998 (R Reg).. a pal of mine has the same motor in a 1997 (P Reg).. his car automatically closes the drivers window when he locks the doors using both the key and/or the deadlock button on the remote.. mine doesnt.. is this a factory standard thing or an optional extra.. i have looked in the handbook but cant find any fuse or relay that applies to it for me to check.
If anyone has any ideas I would be most grateful
thanks (again) [:I]
Remote window closure (406)
-
JohnD
- (Donor 2022)
- Posts: 2632
- Joined: 14 Mar 2001, 23:41
- x 72
-
Muggins
- Posts: 17
- Joined: 08 Oct 2003, 20:20
-
macaroni
- Posts: 301
- Joined: 24 Sep 2003, 13:35
-
Muggins
- Posts: 17
- Joined: 08 Oct 2003, 20:20
-
macaroni
- Posts: 301
- Joined: 24 Sep 2003, 13:35
-
colinfor
- Posts: 24
- Joined: 20 Oct 2003, 21:47
Hi there Muggins, I have a 97 2.1 Diesel Executive. Having read this thread, I dashed off and opened all of my windows. Closed the door, pressed the big button, doors locked, windows didnt move, pressed the small button for the deadlocks, all 4 windows closed and the deadlocks operated ! Strange........
-
Muggins
- Posts: 17
- Joined: 08 Oct 2003, 20:20
-
JohnD
- (Donor 2022)
- Posts: 2632
- Joined: 14 Mar 2001, 23:41
- x 72
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by colinfor</i>
Hi there Muggins, I have a 97 2.1 Diesel Executive. Having read this thread, I dashed off and opened all of my windows. Closed the door, pressed the big button, doors locked, windows didnt move, pressed the small button for the deadlocks, all 4 windows closed and the deadlocks operated ! Strange........
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Well, I've just been out to my '98 2.1 Xantia SX - and it's p****** down. I opened some of the windows, pressed the button, doors locked, windows stayed down, did the deadlocks, windows still stayed down. Obviously, I haven't got it.
Hi there Muggins, I have a 97 2.1 Diesel Executive. Having read this thread, I dashed off and opened all of my windows. Closed the door, pressed the big button, doors locked, windows didnt move, pressed the small button for the deadlocks, all 4 windows closed and the deadlocks operated ! Strange........
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Well, I've just been out to my '98 2.1 Xantia SX - and it's p****** down. I opened some of the windows, pressed the button, doors locked, windows stayed down, did the deadlocks, windows still stayed down. Obviously, I haven't got it.
-
Muggins
- Posts: 17
- Joined: 08 Oct 2003, 20:20
-
PowerLee
- Posts: 1260
- Joined: 01 May 2004, 19:49
- x 1
-
macaroni
- Posts: 301
- Joined: 24 Sep 2003, 13:35
-
PowerLee
- Posts: 1260
- Joined: 01 May 2004, 19:49
- x 1
-
macaroni
- Posts: 301
- Joined: 24 Sep 2003, 13:35