Little Horwood do?

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

uhn113x
My Cars: 1981 Dyane - on road all year round.
1982 GSA Pallas - on road April - September.
1997 ZX 1.9D Dimension.

Little Horwood do?

Post by uhn113x »

Hi folks,

Do we have a date for this year's Little Horwood event? Cannot see it in the Citroenian at all or on here, but knowing me, that doesn't mean there isn't one!

We were going to alternate between this and the DS rally there, but that clashes with Registers Day.

TIA.
Mike in West Yorks
1982 GSA Pallas
1982 Dyane
1997 ZX Dimension
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Re: Little Horwood do?

Post by CitroJim »

Mike, I've just PM'd you...

It has no useful dates in it but it covers a multitude of other topics :wink:
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
Citroening
My Cars: Various Makes/Models Nowadays...

Post by Citroening »

Regarding the CX, XM and Xantia Rally 2013, the dates have not yet been confirmed.

The wheels are, however, in motion and I should hopefully have an answer soon...

I know the dates that it should be (as per usual, second weekend of September) however I will confirm when these are 100% concrete. :-D

PM reply sent to you also, Mike.

Thanks!

P.S. Don't forget the X Rally too on the 7th April at Burghley House - not far off now...! http://www.frenchcarforum.co.uk/forum/v ... 24&t=42670" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Franklin
Citroening
My Cars: Various Makes/Models Nowadays...

Post by Citroening »

Rightio...

The CX, XM and Xantia Rally 2013 is going to be held over the weekend of 6/7/8 September.

Admins, could you lock this topic and I will create a new one in the Events area... Thanks. :)

Edit - here's the new topic: http://www.frenchcarforum.co.uk/forum/v ... 24&t=43296" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Franklin
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

Locked as requested Franklin...
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...