Help with my pug :/

This is the Forum for all your Peugeot Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

jonney.corner
New User

Help with my pug :/

Post by jonney.corner »

06-11-2012, 01:26 PM
Hey guys,

Me and a group of mates have opened a website for our car club on the internet, which is like every other car club but members can post progress threads and how to guides etc. for their car no matter what make and model it is! We are currently looking for members who would like to join for free and be part of our community if interested.

first of all a bit about the club and ourselves:
We basically started the club from the south wales area, where we all have different cars from each other, (i am the only one with the c2 in the club atm ;)), but we realised that after having a few people asking us how to do things on their cars, it would be much easier to put the club on the net so we can back-track to any guides that will be written, we currently have members from the Nottingham area but they are wanting to meet new car fanatics because they are the group thats outside of south wales, so this is where we want to get as many members as possible from all around the UK so members can be local to eachother.

Join free today guys, i will be handing out permanent VIP Extended membership to newly registered members between now and 2 weeks.

The website is http://www.unique-cc.co.uk

Any problems reply to me :)
Jonney