Network-Q front brake pads and disks for xantia 1.9td

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

falling-out-with-my-car
My Cars: Citroen C5 Aircross 8 speed Automatic, Flair Model with far to many toys and nice comfy armchair like leather seats. ha ha Ive just had a conversation with the car. setting everything up verbally

Network-Q front brake pads and disks for xantia 1.9td

Post by falling-out-with-my-car »

Hi,

with my pockets almost running on empty after restoring the 2cv I shopped around the auto factors this year for some relatively cheaper front vented disks and pads for my xantia 1.9td after an increase from my usual suppliers of bendix parts increasing their prices by almost 50% I found some network-q disks and pads at an agreeable price.

They dont seem to bed in as quickly as the bendix discs and pads , the pads come with a metal plate on the back and as these shims were missing when I got my xantia I though perhaps this might be a better choice.

either the new disks are etreemly hard or the pads are very different to the other makes out there.

They are only just beginning to perform after almost 200 miles.

Just thought it worth a mention.

regards Nigel.
Citroen Xantia S2 1.9 TD estate 189K soon to be broken for parts Jan 2017 headlamps & radiator fan assembly already spoken for & A 1987 Citroen 2CV6 special just for fun.
New addition Citroen C5 2.0 HDi Exclusive Hatch purchased 09/12/2016 with 83K on the clock.