lights etc

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

boristhespie
My Cars:

lights etc

Post by boristhespie »

Okay I had mentioned this previously. But it's worse. As mentioned before all suspension lights come on with beeps (seems to happen most when lights put on or main beam on) . Airbag light on always. The indicarors are playing up but worse and why i need this sorted, the headlights are coming on by theirself and scarier go off as you are driving.

Now I have come to conclusion it's the comms unit and seen many online. Problem is the online dealers seem to use different part numbers than what I was given. Much longer numbers.

It's important i get this done but really want to do it without resorting to a dealer who i can't stand.

Any ideas re these part numbers?

C5 110 hdi lx 03
C'est pas possible!
Gibbo2286
(Donor 2020)
My Cars: 2006 C5 2.0 Litre HDI VTR Automatic Estate.(now sold on)
Currently Renault Zoe 2014 ZE

Re: lights etc

Post by Gibbo2286 »

The breakers are probably just using the numbers that are printed on the back of the switch which are not the Citroen part numbers.
The problem you have is to find an exact match because they're all different according to the spec. i.e. LX,SX, Exclusive, etc.

If you can provide the VIN and RPO numbers one of the Citro boys on here may come up with the correct part number for you.
Man is, by nature, a lazy beast, he does not need twice encouraging to do nothing.