Berlingo BSI, ECU, Com2000 or just broken wire?

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

horinkova

Berlingo BSI, ECU, Com2000 or just broken wire?

Post by horinkova »

Hi guys, is it BSI, ECU, Com2000 or just broken wire? I have Berlingo Multispace 1,9d 2003. Every time I turn off the engine all ignitions lights comes on and stays on for some time, in this time nothing works. Only way to turn them off is to press and hold break pedal for few seconds or lock car manually. Since I bought a car management light stays on all the time and from time to time red stop light starts flashing. When stop light is flashing I have no wipers and no indicators. Also my fuel gauge gives fault reading and speedo stopped working all together. Any Citroen experts out there with any ideas as to what this could be? I checked fuses and tried BSI reset with no luck. Any help appreciated.
Lighty
My Cars:

Re: Berlingo BSI, ECU, Com2000 or just broken wire?

Post by Lighty »

Have had a Berlingo,with an earth fault causing a similar problem, it was the earths behind the kick panels causing the fault, I think one was loose.
http://www.marklightfootltd.co.uk
Dacia Duster 1.5 dci
Renault Twizy Technic
Citroen C15
Citroen Ami
horinkova

Post by horinkova »

Hi, thanks for replay. I was looking for any loose wires and connections, but couldn´t find any obvious faults. I do not know where all the earths on Berlingo are though. Was that earth behind the kick panels easy to get to or was it behind glued insulation? Do you think Lexia would show this kind of fault?
Lighty
My Cars:

Post by Lighty »

Lexia won't show it, or. I doubt it will, not hard to fix, just pull the panels out and tighten with a 10mm socket
http://www.marklightfootltd.co.uk
Dacia Duster 1.5 dci
Renault Twizy Technic
Citroen C15
Citroen Ami
horinkova

Post by horinkova »

I'll try to find and check all those earth points tomorrow. Hopefully it will solve the problem.
horinkova

Post by horinkova »

Had a go today with no luck, but not sure if I got to all earth points. I would need an el.diagram with shows all the earthpoints?