C5 Disks, pads and lds

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

StevieOMG
My Cars:

C5 Disks, pads and lds

Post by StevieOMG »

Can any experts advise please. Went to change front discs and pads on my 03 110 hdi c5 this morning. Released caliper - 15mm bolts but carrier appears to require a torx bolt - low and behold didnt have one so had to put it all back together. Anyone any idea what size I require and where best to get. Reverted my efforts to checking LDS level ( previous topics i have read suggest up to first crease in bottle. Removed black cover to reveal cap. Removed cap and there appears to be a filter will a hole towards the top. Filter was bone dry - should this be the case. Car was on lowest setting and on flat ground. Any other way of determining fluid level.

All advice gratefully received.

Stevieomg
C5Alan
My Cars:

Re: C5 Disks, pads and lds

Post by C5Alan »

Dono what torx bolt you nedd sorry but go to halfords and get one from their profesional range as just like the snap on tools they hjave a life time warrenty you just take it back to the store and they will exchange it for you I haven't had to do this myself but know people that have had to and was very simple.

Good luck getting sorted
2003 C5 2.0 HDi 110hp Exclusive only done 218,000miles so just about run in. Family owned from new. Now Sold

2002 Renault Scenic 1.9Dci 111,000miles the new work bus