Xantia HDi 110. Selling soon.

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Prilliant03
My Cars:

Xantia HDi 110. Selling soon.

Post by Prilliant03 »

Just a quick heads up to anybody who might be interested, it looks like I'll be putting my Xantia HDi 110 up for sale in the near future. A new job means we are only going to need one car and an increasing number of dogs means it's going to have to be an estate.

I'm sad to be selling the old girl as she has served me well in the brief time I've owned her. Only cost me £30 to get through the last MOT (still 8 months to run) and has never failed to start, even after 2 weeks buggering about France and Spain on the bike. How many other 180,000 mile cars are that reliable? Just hope I can persuade my other half that we need a Xantia estate now. She's not as fond of Citroens as I am.

The car does of course have it's faults, mainly the ride height being too high at the rear (never quite got around to sorting it and not sure I understand how) and the fuel tank sprouting a leak when filled too full. Also the interior fan sometimes develops a mind of it's own but this can be sorted with a strategically placed thump to the passenger side lower dash area.

Bearing in mind that she could do with a little work I'm open to sensible offers. Feel free to give me a ping on 079 660 56629 if you want to know more.

I'll post a full ad soon in the For Sale section.

Many thanks for all the good reading and wise words on these pages. This is a truly excellent community.

Neil.
98 Xantia HDi 110
02 Aprilia RST1000 Futura

Life is like a sewer...... You only get out of it what you put in.