206 colour code

This is the Forum for all your Peugeot Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

scrapcar
My Cars:

206 colour code

Post by scrapcar »

Hi, could anyone please let me know where i will find the colour code for 206 X red year model, need to get bonnet so going to get second hand and need colour code for match many thanks.
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Re: 206 colour code

Post by CitroJim »

I should know this, daughter has one..

I think and I emphasise 'think' that you’ll find it on the white build code label somewhere in the vicinity of the LH Strut Top. It’ll be a five letter code something like say EKQCR. The build code (similar to the Citroen RP number) is a five digit number...

That's all from memory and it's not too good at the moment :roll:
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
scrapcar
My Cars:

Post by scrapcar »

Thanks CitroJim, i will have a look and see if it's there.if not will reply again. :)
spider
My Cars: Soon, I hope...

Post by spider »

If its not on the strut top look on the A pillar on both sides and also on the door edges where the latch is too.
Andy.

91 205D-Turbo, gone but still missed
02 106D, TUD5B, gone but not really missed apart from the MPG
scrapcar
My Cars:

Post by scrapcar »

found 128 KNY is it the KNY in drivers door shut it's very clear not on strut top.
scrapcar
My Cars:

Post by scrapcar »

Thanks for all help CitroJim and spider it is (Sapphire Blue KNY) =D> =D> =D>
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

spider wrote:If its not on the strut top look on the A pillar on both sides and also on the door edges where the latch is too.
The label on the LH Strut Top must be the earliest ones. Robyn's is one of those on a T plate. Around this time PSA moved the labels around on all models.

Pleased all is sorted Scrapcar :-D Did you find a good replacement bonnet? I notice 206s are getting bad for rusty bonnets now...
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
scrapcar
My Cars:

Post by scrapcar »

Yes got one off ebay last night, grill was also cracked so splashed out got both for £80 only got to go about 8 miles to collect
breakers had complete car come in on saturday . :-D
CitroJim
A very naughty boy

Post by CitroJim »

scrapcar wrote:Yes got one off ebay last night,
Excellent stuff :-D
Jim