Hi all, my aircon has not been working at all so got it all re-gassed last week the system now starts up the clutch on the compressor kicks in and the fan on the radiator starts…………….. But then after around 30 second the fan will stop running and the temp readout will read full temp and a buzzer sounds and the aircon turns off it will not start up again until you have turned the car off and back on again. After doing this the car is back to normal as long as you don’t use the aircon! But if the aircon is used on the motorway or at a fast enough speed the aircon will show no faults and work away happily. This must be something to do with airflow.
1) Should the fan stay on when the car is not moving and are there 2 speeds to the fan? Am I missing fast speed or tick over?
2) Any clues to where I should be looking now
3) Has anyone got a good circuit diagram
4) Any pointers welcome
5) Oh and I’ve changed the engine temp sensor
Is a 52 plate Citroen c3 hdi 1.4 16v
Post your Cit/Peu/Ren air conditioning queries or advice.
Messages: 4 • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 50
- Joined: 09 Apr 2004, 02:25
Thanks for the reply's, the system is working fine now! Been using it when on fast roads (above 60 worked fine) forgot to turn it off after a long run and no fault showed up so no drama's and its happy days (in fact it was 4 days ago lol)