Picasso Rear Washer problem

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

JoSawday
My Cars:

Picasso Rear Washer problem

Post by JoSawday »

The rear washer hose on my wifes two month old picasso has come adfrift from the nozzle on the rear door so that water is now pumped into the inside of the door (and out the drain holes) instead of down the rear window. I guess this is easy to fix if only I can get the high level rear brake light off - which I hope someone here will be able to tell me how to so do.
Thanks,
jeremy
My Cars:

Post by jeremy »

Isn't it under warranty - if so take it to the dealer and get some benefit from the loads of money you have paid!
Otherwise have you tried fishing around through the hole and seeing if you can find it and pull it back carefully. I've done this onmy BX with wire and a pair of long nosed pliers.
jeremy
JoSawday
My Cars:

Post by JoSawday »

Getting it to a dealer is difficult to schedule, not to mention a 25 mile trip. Besides our nearest dealer, not the one I purchased it from I hasten to add, is manned by YTS dropouts. For such a simple job I should be able to do it - but how do I get access behind the high level brake light.
*YTS - Youth training scheme - a past endeavour to find jobs for the unemployable.