Fuel Pressure Regulator - FPR

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.
lancia58
(Donor 2022)
Posts: 732
Joined: 30 Nov 2010, 07:02
x 8

Fuel Pressure Regulator - FPR

Unread post by lancia58 »

Hi

The FPR in my Xantia ticks loudly and at a frequnecy of around 0.5 second. Is that normal ?

Thanks
Xantia 2.0 16V Automatic make year 2000 LHD
Citroen C4 THP Automatic make year 2009 LHD
Citroen C4 VTS 2.0 16V make year 2006 LHD
lancia58
(Donor 2022)
Posts: 732
Joined: 30 Nov 2010, 07:02
x 8

Re: Fuel Pressure Regulator - FPR

Unread post by lancia58 »

It is that loud that one can hear the tickings inside the car, when I touch it with my finger I can feel the the ticking. I compare it with the FPR of my Ford Focus, the Fords one is very quite and I can't feel its tickings when I touch it

Thanks
Zohar
Xantia 2.0 16V Automatic make year 2000 LHD
Citroen C4 THP Automatic make year 2009 LHD
Citroen C4 VTS 2.0 16V make year 2006 LHD