Relay manual???????

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Bick

Relay manual???????

Post by Bick »

Morning all,

just wondering where i can get a decent manual for a mk2 Relay 2005 build?

i have the pocket mechanic one by peter russek but its very basic, poor in content and inacurate in places so i dont trust it

thanks in advance

bick
citronut
My Cars:

Re: Relay manual???????

Post by citronut »

my friend couldn't find one for his 08 long wheel base relay, he bought a manual for a citroen car with the same engine in the end,

im surprised you feel the peter russek manual is not very accurate, as they used to be the small manual that was full of all the tech'y stuff, far more than the hayneass BOL,

regards malcolm
Bick

Post by Bick »

Hi Malcolm,

thanks for the reply, i have a late mk2 relay on an 06 plate and the manual i have talks all kind of rubbish from the brakes, gearbox and engine. it also states my 2.0hdi is 16 valve and its not its an 8 valve!

i dont even have the same gear change cables as in the manual, it even says my engine takes 4.5l of oil when it takes 6.25!

it could be that my van being on the change over to a mk3 has all kind of bits on it - lol. i did have a xantia like that stuck between the two and it was a free for all with what bits were fitted, everytime i needed bits for it citroen and gsf said my xantia had the wrong bits on!!!!!

kind regards

bick
citronut
My Cars:

Post by citronut »

maybe the manual you have doesn't cover your specific model,

also my friend with the relay van has a Pissscasssoooo, and every time we enquire with the dealer they have prob's getting the correct info,
and thats useing the chassis No. too,

regards malcolm
Bick

Post by Bick »

Hi malcolm,

well it says its the right manual and there are no others re 2.0 hdi mk2 relay.

its just a citroen thing me thinks as my 06 reg but 05 build was just before the mk3 came out.

think i should write my own manual lol