c5 display saying check control????

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

andpand
My Cars:

c5 display saying check control????

Post by andpand »

hi guys iv had my 02 plate c5 hdi for nearly a week and when i picked it up the chap said the warning will show for a flat tyre as he changed the wheels and they dont have the sencers in them but how can it just be saying the one if there all not there??? plus a day after i had a flat tyre lol another thing a day or so latter it started saying check control what does this mean the car still drives ok iv looked at the lexias but there no good from the c5 not that id no how to use it anyway. lol
mlkey

Re: c5 display saying check control????

Post by mlkey »

Press the end of the wiper stalk to remove the check control message. It is a standard message, not a warning.
andpand
My Cars:

Post by andpand »

mlkey wrote:Press the end of the wiper stalk to remove the check control message. It is a standard message, not a warning.
o thats a relief lol im still getting used to the controls some how iv lost the mpg reading thanks mlkey :P
andpand
My Cars:

Post by andpand »

lol just been out to the car and i think im figgering the car out a little now sorry about the silly question im not used to so many toys to play with :oops:
i went out the other night just so i can use the cruise control :lol: sad i no but iv never had it before
SaabC5
My Cars: 09 C5 X7 2.0Hdi Exclusive

Post by SaabC5 »

Check Control is where any fault messages are stored and can be read. The fact you have a faulty tyre pressure sensor means this message is stored there and will constantly come back until the fault is cured.
09 C5 X7 2.0Hdi Exclusive in Perla Nera black (the best colour) :wink:
andpand
My Cars:

Post by andpand »

SaabC5 wrote:Check Control is where any fault messages are stored and can be read. The fact you have a faulty tyre pressure sensor means this message is stored there and will constantly come back until the fault is cured.
great stuff thanks mate :)
andpand
My Cars:

Post by andpand »

andpand wrote:
SaabC5 wrote:Check Control is where any fault messages are stored and can be read. The fact you have a faulty tyre pressure sensor means this message is stored there and will constantly come back until the fault is cured.
great stuff thanks mate :)
well i had a flat tyre today and found out its missing a sencer :cry:
does anyone no the best place to get them at a good price or is anyone local to me that i could go to with a lexia so they can be turned off :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: [-o< [-o< [-o<