C5 2.2HDI EXCLUSIVE RIDE HEIGHT

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

woodywoodpecker

C5 2.2HDI EXCLUSIVE RIDE HEIGHT

Post by woodywoodpecker »

Hi can anyone who has a c5 2.2hdi hatch please tell me what the height from the top of the wheel rim to the lip on the wheel arch is on the back and front of there car. Mine measures 180mm front and 210mm rear, i ask because the rear looks way to high, The wheels are 16inch on my model please can someone confirm if the gap should be roughly the same front and back. I know there is a proper way to measure this uder the car which i have off service box but just wanted a quick answer to which is wrong front or back???? i think the back because of the big gap above the wheel in the arch.
Thanks to anyone who could give me there measurments.
puddle jumper
My Cars:

Post by puddle jumper »

Just measured mine 175 mm all round. When I first got mine the bracket holding the rear height sensor was bent and that caused mine to run a bit high at the back
My Xantia is dead {at 250K) long live my C5 exclusive...Bing Bong Damaged Tyre Detected... Bing Bong ESP/ASR sys.....bing bloody bong.

01 C5 2.2 HDi Exclusive SE
Past loves 1.9TD Xanta RIP & 1.9D BX
woodywoodpecker

Post by woodywoodpecker »

puddle jumper wrote:Just measured mine 175 mm all round. When I first got mine the bracket holding the rear height sensor was bent and that caused mine to run a bit high at the back
puddle jumper

Hi mate thanks very much for that, so according to your measurments my front is close at 180mm and my back is 35mm to high, I will lower the rear now i know. Thanks again for taking the time to measure for me.
mlkey

Post by mlkey »

I have got the proper ride height adjustment procedure on a PDF, if you PM an email, I will send it over.