traffic master
-
Pirate
- Posts: 15
- Joined: 15 May 2011, 20:32
traffic master
Is there a way to turn off the traffic master I'm fed up with hearing that its run out and need to phone to renew.
-
DHallworth
- (Donor 2025)
- Posts: 2436
- Joined: 20 Nov 2005, 17:05
- x 167
Unfortunately there isn't an easy way. The box is buried deep into the dashboard and when unplugged I believe that it also stops the radio working then as the speakers are wired through it.
I updated ours the other day as it speaks a lot less when it's got a subscription.
David.
I updated ours the other day as it speaks a lot less when it's got a subscription.
David.
'98 Xantia Activa V6 
'00 XM V6 Exclusive
'15 C4 BlueHDi Feel
'00 XM V6 Exclusive
'15 C4 BlueHDi Feel
-
DHallworth
- (Donor 2025)
- Posts: 2436
- Joined: 20 Nov 2005, 17:05
- x 167
-
Onlinemyglaren
- Forum Admin Team
- Posts: 28707
- Joined: 02 Mar 2008, 13:30
- x 5671