406 leather seats

This is the Forum for all your Peugeot Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

lanciak69
My Cars:

406 leather seats

Post by lanciak69 »

any body fitted a set of leather seats to there 406 ive fitted the back set dont have the seat ecu so want to just wire up the motors ive figgered out most of the wires but there is 4 yellow wires a brown and orange that go to the motors cant find a wiring diagram so help :D
IF I CAN HELP I WILL
lanciak69
My Cars:

leather seats

Post by lanciak69 »

all fitted and im happy try any post pics later the leather even makes the car smell different :D ,mot monday and ive just fixed a broken front spring need to pickup a drop link tomorow
IF I CAN HELP I WILL
lanciak69
My Cars:

Post by lanciak69 »

sailed thro the mot thats 4 years in a row and not a lot to fix just the odd tyre and 1 spring :lol:
IF I CAN HELP I WILL
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

That's an excellent result :D

My son has a 406 2.1TD and it just goes on and on. They're great workhorses...
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
addo
Sara Watson's Stalker
Location: NEW South Wales, Australia. I'll show you "Far, far away" ;-)
My Cars: Peugeot 605
Citroën Berlingo
Alfa 147

Post by addo »

Find out where he lives, and go pour a puddle of LHM under the front of his car...
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

addo wrote:Find out where he lives, and go pour a puddle of LHM under the front of his car...
He knows what LHM is Adam as he had loan of one of my Xantias for a while that sprang a leak on his driveway... He also knows that the 406 has no green blood in it..

He's pretty useful with cars himself although he spends his time delving into his Nissan 200SX drifter rather than following the PSA religion...
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...