Peugeot 106 1.5 D

This is the Forum for all your Peugeot Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

vwwykes
My Cars:

Peugeot 106 1.5 D

Post by vwwykes »

Hi all
I have a problem with my Peugeot 106 that I bought last week i dont know the keypad code. neither does the previous owner or the one before that.
is there away to bypass this ive tried the default code + others.
I also have another peugeot 106 with the cambelt gone what do i need to swap to get the other car to start as i know the code for that.
hope some one can help. thanks john
spider
My Cars: Soon, I hope...

Post by spider »

The 'code' is in the pump on these. Swapping keypads will not be enough. You'll need them to be about the same year or at least have the same connections on the pump.

It can be done away with as its a module armoured on the pump although it has to come off the car to do that (well, it 'might' be possible in place but it would be easy to damage it) , personally I'd do away with it as to swap it, it has to come off so you might as well remove said immobiliser and be done with it.
Andy.

91 205D-Turbo, gone but still missed
02 106D, TUD5B, gone but not really missed apart from the MPG
citronut
My Cars:

Post by citronut »

i agree with Andy
do away with it,

i have done this on my 1.9TD XANT with the pump in sittue,

once the armour and imobaliser are removed trace the switched live feed in the plug block that goes to the imobaliser,

now run a wire from that to the fuel shut off solanoid which you will find under the imobaliser and on the rear of the pump,

not sure how much room there is to work in sittue at the rear of the pump on a 1.5D lump,

regards malcolm

regards malcolm
vwwykes
My Cars:

Post by vwwykes »

hi all
thanks for the above.
i have been looking aroud the fuel pump area and found that the immobiliser casting has been removed but the immobiliser id still there, there are 3 black wires i have managed to pull these as far as i can to get to them. is there away i can join these to bypass it.
citronut
My Cars:

Post by citronut »

you have to unplug the imobaliser unit on the rear of the pump completly,

then trace the switched live in the plug (loom side) that feeds the imobaliser and link it directly to the fuel shut off solanoid,

this has to be switched on by the ignition switching on,

on the XANT it is a 4 pin (without looking) square black plug conector,

regards malcolm