lexia - help needed

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Duracell
My Cars:

lexia - help needed

Post by Duracell »

Hi

I've been trying to get my new lexia working. but can't get past entering the rp number as it keeps telling me the information from the portal is incorrect, and I should check my configaration. I've obviously done something wrong but don't have the knowledge to understand what it is - can anybody help?

Richard
VertVega
My Cars:

Post by VertVega »

Is this a "almost real" Lexia or the real one? :)
With the far east version I had no problems and never had to deal with any portals :?
C5 II 2.0i 16V - 2005 - Estate - 103KW - EW10A - Petrol - Manual
Duracell
My Cars:

Post by Duracell »

It was delivered from Eastbourne but its a far east version
cachaciero
My Cars:

Re: lexia - help needed

Post by cachaciero »

Duracell wrote:Hi

I've been trying to get my new lexia working. but can't get past entering the rp number as it keeps telling me the information from the portal is incorrect, and I should check my configaration. I've obviously done something wrong but don't have the knowledge to understand what it is - can anybody help?

Richard
What is the rev level of the software you are using? I suspect that it is a relatively new version, your PC is on line to the internet and it is trying to get previous service details from the Citroen Network for which of course you don't have an account. Try it with Internet access disabled.

cachaciero
2006 Toyota Prius T Spirit
2001 2.2 C5 Exclusive SE
1996 XM 2.1 TD Auto VSX
1995 XM 2.1 TD Auto SX died @ 140K
1987 CX 2.5 Gti Turbo II dead
1984 Ford Scorpio
1981 CX 2.4 Pallas Auto
Renault 21
1220 GS Club
Rover P6 2000TC
VertVega
My Cars:

Post by VertVega »

Did you try what cachaciero has suggested and does it work?

If still no good news then check that the firebird related processes are running (not blocked by a scanner/firewall program).
I never had to use internet connection at the same time with diag. session but always allowed the 2 fbxxxx.exe processes to run.
At the end of the session, you can end those processes from task manager manually.
C5 II 2.0i 16V - 2005 - Estate - 103KW - EW10A - Petrol - Manual
Duracell
My Cars:

Post by Duracell »

Thanks for the suggestions - the software is version 4.5 and I've tried it with both internet off and on with the same result - I'm not sure what the firebird related processes are but I'll do some checking