spoke too soon about the xsara.

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

aussiegal
My Cars:

spoke too soon about the xsara.

Post by aussiegal »

Yes, spoke way too soon! I was way too trusting of this car, to think it would actually work longer than what it has done, which has been the LONGEST it has ever driven nicely and it has only been about 2 weeks! I'm a bit peeved about it, the nice and shiny orange engine light decided to show itself again today, about 5 mins from home. And I have put nearly 1000 ks on it since things were changed!!! I'm not happy anymore, and to say as well, not very trusting of this car now!!! time to get rid of it I think, in some way!!
aussiegal
My Cars:

Post by aussiegal »

Just a reminder as to what has been changed, and that was fitted new Bosch spark plugs and a new MAP sensor. It was running so with all this new stuff in it, was like it needed it. I will endeavor to find a computer again to plug it into and see what the car's problem is now, and how hard this is going to be to chase up!
jgra1
(Donor 2021)
My Cars: 2010 C5 X7 2.0 hdi 160 exc auto
MG TF 135
Boxer II 2.2 camper conversion
BMW R1200RT
BMW K1300 R
Honda V F R 800 5thG / MT500 Armstrong

Post by jgra1 »

:cry: sorry to hear that aussiegal .. kep your chin up eh.. it may still prove to be a simple fix.. i hope you can get her onto a diagnostic and find out.. happy to send stuff to try