Xantia High level brake lens

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Muggerbee
My Cars:

Xantia High level brake lens

Post by Muggerbee »

It's MOT time again for the xantia :-( just ordered the requisite ABS sensor from Ebay (should keep a stock in ) and the bi annual washer pump ! but this year i'd like to send her in without the duck tape over the cracked up HL brake light :-) anyone got any ideas where i can get a new(ish) lens for it ?? ta :-)
96 Xantia 1.9 TD Sx Clutch pedal bolt cut out and now the right way round, rear caliper pins cut out and now the right way round .. I love my angle grinder :-)

Speed Humps in a 30 = Xantia country :-)
Clogzz
My Cars:

Post by Clogzz »

There is no new separate lens available, it’s the lot at rip-off price if still supplied.
The wreckers may have them.
Mine, up the window, finished up made mostly of el-cheapo bathroom sealant.

Image Image
2002 C5 2.0i AL4 230,000 km 76372389
Muggerbee
My Cars:

Post by Muggerbee »

Thanks Clogzz :-( mines the boot mounted variety in pic 1 , not many breakers round here, and none at all to my recollection where you can go clambering about anymore :-( i'll keep my eyes open and go get the duck tape ;-)
96 Xantia 1.9 TD Sx Clutch pedal bolt cut out and now the right way round, rear caliper pins cut out and now the right way round .. I love my angle grinder :-)

Speed Humps in a 30 = Xantia country :-)
dieseldoggy
My Cars:

Post by dieseldoggy »

Hi try Edwardes and son billericay essex he posts hes breaking a few later ones atmo 01277651486
xantia 19td estate 96-7