CV gaiter

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.
User avatar
Dommo
(Donor 2025)
Posts: 1210
Joined: 11 Apr 2009, 09:43
x 20

CV gaiter

Unread post by Dommo »

Hi folks

I'm in need of a driveshaft gaiter for between the gearbox and the nearside driveshaft, it's for an Activa, does anyone know the part number, I cant seem to find it on servicebox, or if I have found it it's not very obvious which is the right one! And the one that it might be is £50 from Citroen, but I could do with a GSF/eurocarparts part number if anyone knows it?

Thanks.
citronut
Posts: 10937
Joined: 29 Apr 2005, 00:46
x 94

Unread post by citronut »

i think this one of these might be the one you require but not 100% sure, if you send me your chassis No. i will re/check

Part Number Description Quantity Price excl. VAT Price incl. VAT Total incl. VAT Selection
0000328785 D/S GAITER KIT 43.27 GBP 50.84 GBP 50.84 GBP

0000328780 D/S GAITER KIT 21.15 GBP 24.85 GBP 24.85 GBP


regards malcolm
Last edited by citronut on 18 Apr 2010, 11:19, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
Posts: 55066
Joined: 30 Apr 2005, 23:33
x 8391

Unread post by CitroJim »

Try this Dom,

Part No. 3287 80

Image
Jim

A bit of a Citroen AX fan...
User avatar
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
Posts: 55066
Joined: 30 Apr 2005, 23:33
x 8391

Unread post by CitroJim »

Sorry Malcolm,

We were both at it at the same time!!!
Jim

A bit of a Citroen AX fan...
User avatar
Dommo
(Donor 2025)
Posts: 1210
Joined: 11 Apr 2009, 09:43
x 20

Unread post by Dommo »

When I put my chassis number into servicebox it comes up with two options, one for "right side only" one for "left side only".

3287 80 is "right side only"

3287 85 is "left side only".

Does this mean right or left hand drive, or right and left hand gaiters??

Thanks :)
User avatar
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
Posts: 55066
Joined: 30 Apr 2005, 23:33
x 8391

Unread post by CitroJim »

Dom,

Right and left applies to the driveshaft. RH being the long one...
Jim

A bit of a Citroen AX fan...
citronut
Posts: 10937
Joined: 29 Apr 2005, 00:46
x 94

Unread post by citronut »

looks llike a bit of delayed reaction/responce there Jim,

regards malcolm
User avatar
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
Posts: 55066
Joined: 30 Apr 2005, 23:33
x 8391

Unread post by CitroJim »

citronut wrote:looks llike a bit of delayed reaction/responce there Jim,

regards malcolm
Yes, I need a gaiter myself and I had difficulty finding this thread so I answered Dom's question in order to bounce it to the top so I have the part number handy when I call the Stealer to order one...
Jim

A bit of a Citroen AX fan...
citronut
Posts: 10937
Joined: 29 Apr 2005, 00:46
x 94

Unread post by citronut »

why buy on from the stealer Jim

regards malcolm