Makes you wonder

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Stempy
My Cars: C5 V6 Mk1 assainated by wife
Renault Kangoo 1.6 auto, tarted up and remapped
Still missing the Xantia V6
Not missing the AX

Makes you wonder

Post by Stempy »

It infuriates me to be wrong when I know I'm right

Lexia ponce

http://perception.dyndns.biz/~avengineering/index.htm
handyman
My Cars:

Post by handyman »

What a twonk! Just shows the stupidity of some 'drivers' thinking that they can drive over anything with impunity. I wonder if it is this same mentality that shows itself in all the dead animals and birds on our roads, especially at this time of year.

What I want to know is why are the group of mek-a-nics wearing the strange eye protection? Was the mattress nuclear or radio-active? Are we not being told the whole truth here? :shock: Was this really a UFO? :shock: Or some sort of cablite monster alien from outer space? :shock:

H
Xantidote
My Cars:

Post by Xantidote »

I'm amazed, looking at all the twisted metalwork, that she didn't do more damage, particularly to the transmission!
Martin

1995 Xantia TDLX (deceased :( )
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

I had a similar thing happen yesterday :roll:

I cleaned up my workshop and in the process gave my lathe a good clean. It had been busy making ram bushes and there was a lot of swarf and turnings from the bush material lying around. The material, when turned, makes lovely long helical spaghetti..

I used the household Dyson to hoover up the workshop and its brush caught some of the turnings and they wrapped a treat all around the brush. Took ages to tease it all out :twisted:

Can't say as the Dyson gave a shimmy though, it just made a funny noise...
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...