2004 PICASSO EXCLUSIVE WARNING LIGHT
-
Kirkhamgates
- Posts: 9
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 14:20
2004 PICASSO EXCLUSIVE WARNING LIGHT
When I switch on I am greeted with 3 beeps and a dashboard message that says 'Engine Fault' which goes off after a few seconds, leaving a yellow warning icon that stays on, in the very last display window on the right. The car runs perfectly o.k. Any ideas please, apart from 'Consult an expensive Citroen Dealer'
-
DHallworth
- (Donor 2025)
- Posts: 2436
- Joined: 20 Nov 2005, 17:05
- x 167
-
myglaren
- Forum Admin Team
- Posts: 28691
- Joined: 02 Mar 2008, 13:30
- x 5674
Re: 2004 PICASSO EXCLUSIVE WARNING LIGHT
Welcome to the forum!Kirkhamgates wrote:When I switch on I am greeted with 3 beeps and a dashboard message that says 'Engine Fault' which goes off after a few seconds, leaving a yellow warning icon that stays on, in the very last display window on the right. The car runs perfectly o.k. Any ideas please, apart from
As David says, 'Consult an inexpensive Lexia Owner' c/o the FCF
-
Kirkhamgates
- Posts: 9
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 14:20
WARNING LIGHTS
Why are you telling me about Lexis when my question was about my Citroen Picasso Exclusive?
-
myglaren
- Forum Admin Team
- Posts: 28691
- Joined: 02 Mar 2008, 13:30
- x 5674
-
Kirkhamgates
- Posts: 9
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 14:20