C5 Aircon & CD player Help needed

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

h2ocooler
My Cars:

C5 Aircon & CD player Help needed

Post by h2ocooler »

Hi All
I have a 2003 2.2HDi C5, aircon stopped working a while ago so I decided to refill it with gas (empty), got the top up can from halfrauds and put it in then noticed the bottom connection to the rad started to hiss gas (the one that goes off to the back of the engine bay under the chassis rail not to the compressor) question is, what is the connection to the rad, I can see a 10mm nut holding a plate to the rad that the pipe passes through, is the pipe part of the plate or does the plate only hold the pipe in the rad with some kind of O ring seal. It is leaking right in the corner of the plate and the pipe but cannot see if its the pipe broken or a seal leaking.

Next question is I have just bought a CD changer off Ebay but it came with out a lead, I have looked under the seat and found 2 loose plugs, one is orange (10 pin) and one is grey and blue (6 pin) On the CD changer there is a narrow blue double row 10 pin socket, now I assume that I need an adaptor lead to plug in the CD and the harness but does anyone know the part number for it or indeed have one for sale?

Rob
2005 Renault Laguna II Sports Tourer Initiale 2.0 Turbo Auto Estate
2003 Citroen C8 2.2Hdi Exclusive Captains Chair
2007 Renault Megane 1.6VVT Cabriolet Coupe Dynamique
02 C5 2.2 Hdi Exclusive Auto Estate (my Dads) DE_FAPPED
h2ocooler
My Cars:

Post by h2ocooler »

Anyone????
2005 Renault Laguna II Sports Tourer Initiale 2.0 Turbo Auto Estate
2003 Citroen C8 2.2Hdi Exclusive Captains Chair
2007 Renault Megane 1.6VVT Cabriolet Coupe Dynamique