Xantia Turbo CT ignition timing

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Jeth
My Cars:

Xantia Turbo CT ignition timing

Post by Jeth »

Hello!

Im quite new to your forums. I have few issues with my Activa and im wondering if you guys could get some info.

So, I have VEMS PnP by DP-Engineering, and im thinking if any of you could provide me with original XU10J2TE ignition timing "map"

I would like to know how much my current ingition advance differs from stock one..
BX 16V -89 "lowrider" , Xantia HDi -99, Visa 14TRS -86, 2CV -71 ("daddy loaners" : Dyane -74, DS Super -72, C5 2.0HDi -07, 2CV Mixte -62, 2CV4 -72)
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

You know Jeth, I don't think this has ever been published..

The only way to get hold of such information would be to have a Lexia diagnostic machine looking at the timing and making a note of it at all engine conditions over the course of a journey.

You'd not have the compete map doing it this way, just bits of it but you could get the important figures.

The other way would be to use the Lexia whilst the car was running on a rolling road.
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
Jeth
My Cars:

Post by Jeth »

Well I were thinking if it's published or not, but doesnt hurt to ask!

I'd need to do it with E.L.I.T, 'cause Lexia we have at work doesn't have that 30pin connector.
BX 16V -89 "lowrider" , Xantia HDi -99, Visa 14TRS -86, 2CV -71 ("daddy loaners" : Dyane -74, DS Super -72, C5 2.0HDi -07, 2CV Mixte -62, 2CV4 -72)