Censorship? finally........

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

algieuk

Censorship? finally........

Post by algieuk »

So sad....nearly resolved with AS forum emerging as the good guys, and again someone tries to suppress it...very strange.
anyways, to finsh it off as far as I'm concerned this has now been posted on CIT/satbir's home ground....lets see if it is proved correct...:-
<font size="1">
<font color="black">"OK, It is said that the now infamous CIT is otherwise known as satbir, an employee of the company providing this board. I have noticed rather shameless advertising by satbir.
However, if satbir is CIT then any advice on this forum must be suspect as there is a clear financial interest and proclivity for underhandedness shown.
Also, if he has taken an alias for the purpose of undermining what he sees as competition then that that is dispicable. I can't trust a company that would employ someone like that. Can you?
Come on satbir/CIT....reveal yourself. If this post is deleted then we will know who you are and what euro***** stands for. (of course, if it is confirmed in this way there are other places where it can be revealed that you can't delete)."</font id="black"></font id="size1">
I wonder if his employers know......
franciscolunn
My Cars:

Post by franciscolunn »

Look i like to read the(technical) comments on the forum,please algieuk give a rest mate,i can't see anything wrong just ignore things and get on with life any more of it and i'm off.
CIT
My Cars:

Post by CIT »

I am getting really bored with all of this.
Please get on with the job in hand and stop playing CyberPoliceman as the kettle has boiled
and its time you returned to your Station.
I am sure the rest of this forum have got bored with the subject and so Have I.
In answer to your question on my I.D How about getting out yours first.
I am not Satbir although I know of him so don't drag others into your little Cybercopshop.
I will not entertain anymore on the subject.
Farewell.
CIT
Jon

Post by Jon »

I will review/edit/delete ANY posts from the IP addresses 81.144.144.98 (Euro_Car_Parts.com)daytimes, or 195.92.67.75 (Energis) during the evenings. That means "Cit" and "Ron". In daytimes both these "individuals" (if they are not one and the same) make their posts from 81.144.144.98.Pretty dumb huh.
The same goes for posts from anyone else if I believe that they are inflamatory, abusive, or offensive.
I also record the IP address of every message posted together with a screen dump of the offending message(s) prior to deletion for future reference in case further action is required against that person, their employer if the posts are made from their place of employment; or their ISP.