How do you code and injector with Peugeot planet ?

This is the Forum for all your Peugeot Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

TopDonkey
My Cars:

How do you code and injector with Peugeot planet ?

Post by TopDonkey »

I've finished my cylinder head overhaul, but hit 1 slight problem, I managed to loose an injector !!!, so i now only have 3 original ones.

digging through my toolbox i found 6 spares with the correct part number on, but my originals are coded Z and the spare one i have is coded Y, i know i need to recode this into the ecu so that i get the correct flow rate, but i have never done this before, does anyone know how you do it ? (which menu its in etc..)

Thanks
wheeler
My Cars:

Post by wheeler »

What engine/injection system is it ? you can only code certain injectors.
You should only use sets of the same injectors X/Y/Z You aint meant to mix them.
TopDonkey
My Cars:

Post by TopDonkey »

Its the 2.0 HDI 110 RHZ intercooled engine with the bosch system on it and an EDC15C2 ECU

original injectors are part number 0445110 076 Z
My spare injectors are 0445110 076 Y

Are injectors coded as a set then ?, or can you program the ecu for each individual injector ?
wheeler
My Cars:

Post by wheeler »

Not possible on this injection system/engine to inividual program injectors.
You can only code/fit as a set. I dont know how noticable it would be if you mixed them.
TopDonkey
My Cars:

Post by TopDonkey »

I will take the tips off and clean up all 4 spare injectors i think and fit them as a set so that they are all the same then, thats probably the best idea till i find the missing injector, it was last seen in the kitchen near the cooker, and i'm sure my wife has tidied it away somewhere but she denies all knowledge!!

Do you know which menu the injector coding is at all ?, as i will have to change it from a Z set to a Y set now

Thanks