Expensive Speeding Fine.

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

DickieG
Monaco's youngest playboy
My Cars:

Expensive Speeding Fine.

Post by DickieG »

This was an expensive speeding fine :shock: on the other hand what else do you do with a repeat offender who happens to be a millionaire? Do they have a points system in Switzerland?
13 Ram 1500 Hemi
14 BMW 535D Tourer
19 BMW i3s
06 C3 Desire 1.4
72 DS 21 EFi Pallas BVH
vince
My Cars:

Post by vince »

What a relief Richard....from the thread title i thought you had received one :lol:

Well the swiss are reknowned car haters arent they.....broke my heart a little as ive always wanted to drive through the swiss alps and through the tunnels in a roaring V6 or V8.......One day :roll: :P
1993 Citroen xm 2.1td, silver/grey, bowling ball wheel trims, 210k and climbing...
addo
Sara Watson's Stalker
Location: NEW South Wales, Australia. I'll show you "Far, far away" ;-)
My Cars: Peugeot 605
Citroën Berlingo
Alfa 147

Post by addo »

He was driving through what was described as a "village" - perhaps there was an element of public safety influencing the magisterial decision?
DickieG
Monaco's youngest playboy
My Cars:

Post by DickieG »

vince wrote:What a relief Richard....from the thread title i thought you had received one :lol:

Well the swiss are reknowned car haters arent they.....broke my heart a little as ive always wanted to drive through the swiss alps and through the tunnels in a roaring V6 or V8.......One day :roll: :P
Now that would be embarrasing :lol:

Driving through or simply being in the Alps is a truly magical experience, I used to go skiing every year when I was single and thoroughly enjoyed the drive getting over the mountain passes in Switzerland. I recall one time doing it in my BMW 320i without snow chains, getting up the mountain was a quite challenge so say the least simply to keep the car rolling, the girlfriend I had with me hated it and was in tears due to the height of the sheer drops and all of the hairpin bends. I daren't tell her that the decent would be far more dangerous :lol:

I list going to the Alps in winter as one of those things you simply have to do before you die.
13 Ram 1500 Hemi
14 BMW 535D Tourer
19 BMW i3s
06 C3 Desire 1.4
72 DS 21 EFi Pallas BVH
lexi
(Donor 2020)
My Cars:

Post by lexi »

The Swiss love to keep their country clean and tidy. That`s why they build their chemical and dye plants over here :evil: They have quite a few companys in "The Filthy Fifty"
Citroen C5 1.6 HDI 110bhp Estate 06 plate

French Mistresses gone.
Citroen C5 HDI Mk 1 hatchback
Vel Satis 3.5 v6
ZX 1.9D Est.
ZX 1.9DHatch
Xantia 1.9td est.
Xantia 2.0 hdi Est.
Xantia V6 MK1
Xantia V6 MK 2