ZX Auto Gearbox (online Drawings)

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

cartergary
My Cars:

ZX Auto Gearbox (online Drawings)

Post by cartergary »

Gearbox lost drive over 5 mins, Plenty of oil in box. No noise, oil a bit smelly but not over dirty. Need some construction drawings online would be best Thank you Gary [:D]
Have Cleaned filter in bottom of Gearbox,Was a bit dirty including bits of metal mind you it has done 150,000 miles.
Just checked next bit up (oil Controle,with valves just above the filter) 1 of the valves wasent returning, so cleaned valve and streched spring a little, works now
Might rebuild and see if thats done it
[:)][:)][:)][:)]
alan s
RIP 2010
My Cars:

Post by alan s »

Gary,
Have a poke about on this site, it may yield some clues.
I can't handle the lingo (CZ) but this one & a Russian site both seem to have a lot of obscure info & in lots of cases, it is in English once you get there.
Someone more multi lingual than me may be able to help.
I can speak English, Australian, almost understand a New Zealander, often been accused of using fluent "foul" & "bad" particularly when working on cars but apart from that I'm hopeless.
http://citroeny.cz/servis/servis.htm
Alan S [}:)][:D]
cartergary
My Cars:

Post by cartergary »

Thanks Have had a look at .cz site but cant find any gearbox stuff
Have Cleaned filter in bottom of Gearbox,Was a bit dirty including bits of metal mind you it has done 150,000 miles.
Just checked next bit up (oil Controle,with valves just above the filter) 1 of the valves wasent returning, so cleaned valve and streched spring a little, works now
Might rebuild and see if thats done it
Cheers Gary