Xantia Mudflaps

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

admiral51
Donor 2023
Lexia Available: Yes
My Cars: C5 X7 2009 2.0 HDI VF7**************[VIN obfuscated, can be read by forum staff]
C4 2010 2.0 HDi Exclusive VF7**************[VIN obfuscated, can be read by forum staff]

Xantia Mudflaps

Post by admiral51 »

Hi all
been looking on citroen service site but cant find any link to mudflaps or their fixings :?
Any one got any ideas as to part numbers etc

Cheers

Colin

PS Just been on phone to local stealers and they are doing stock take so cant help with any parts until the new year :cry: :twisted:
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

Colin,

I hope you don't mind, I've moved this to the Citroen forum..

Stocktake eh? Might be worth asing if he has any surplus Xantia stuff going cheap!
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
admiral51
Donor 2023
My Cars: C5 X7 2009 2.0 HDI VF7**************[VIN obfuscated, can be read by forum staff]
C4 2010 2.0 HDi Exclusive VF7**************[VIN obfuscated, can be read by forum staff]

Post by admiral51 »

No problem Jim,put it where you want :lol:

Its not so much they are doing a stock take its that he wouldnt even look to see if he had anything i wanted :evil: :evil:

Surely its better to sell it then you dont have to count it 8) 8)

Colin
Citroenmad
My Cars: 07 Citroen C6 V6 HDi Exclusive - Red
07 Citroen C5 HDi VTR - Red
09 Citroen C3 1.4i VTR - Silver
01 Citroen Saxo 1.1i Forte - Mango Orange
93 Ford Mondeo 2.0i GLX
19 Hyundai i10

Post by Citroenmad »

You will be very lucky to still manage to get mudflaps for Xantias from the dealers ... i couldnt even get a set for a S1 C5! I had to course them from ebay. Xm mudflaps are a huge no no at the dealers too.

I prefer every car to have mudflaps fitted, so i always fit them to my cars, though they can sometimes take some finding.

I just ordered a part from the dealers for my C5 today, thought id get in before the new year to avoid the VAT increase! Mind it was nearly £170 so makes a difference :?
Chris
07 Citroen C6 V6 HDi Exclusive - Red
07 Citroen C5 HDi VTR - Red
09 Citroen C3 1.4i VTR - Silver
01 Citroen Saxo 1.1i Forte - Mango Orange
93 Ford Mondeo 2.0i GLX
19 Hyundai i10
admiral51
Donor 2023

Post by admiral51 »

I should have made it clear in the original post but i have the mudflaps and fixings :oops: it was just idle curiosity as i was browsing the service site as i needed the part number for the heater panel bulbs.

I have managed to find another stealer locally that isnt doing a stock take and has the bulbs in stock but they are £2.15 ex VAT each but needs must :twisted: :twisted:

Colin
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

admiral51 wrote: I have managed to find another stealer locally that isnt doing a stock take and has the bulbs in stock but they are £2.15 ex VAT each but needs must :twisted: :twisted:
Colin, did you not see the link I posted in your blog for an alternative (and cheaper) source of heater bulbs?

This is the link to the supplier. £1.10 is a bit cheaper...

I've used them with excellent results...
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
admiral51
Donor 2023

Post by admiral51 »

Hi Jim
Sorry i missed that in your reply in my Blog :oops: :oops:

Have just registered and ordered 10 so just have to wait till they turnup in the post :) :)

Now that ive ordered that many it looks ill have to keep running Xantias for a little while longer :D :D :wink:

Cheers

Colin