Modutop experiences

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

hswift
My Cars:

Modutop experiences

Post by hswift »

I'm thinking of replacing my Xantia estate and a Berlingo Multispace 2.0 HDI is high on the list of contenders. It's got to have air-con and extra airbags (been in a crash recently and can vouch for their usefulness) but can't make up my mind about a modutop. Does anyone on the forum have any opinions about the modutop, good or bad? Is it worth the money (£450) list?
Oh yeah, anyone interested in a 1998 Xantia 1.8i 16V LX estate, one owner, FSH, every bill from new, 71K miles and counting, replacement spheres, discs, cambelt and 80K service done early?
Dave Bamber
My Cars:

Post by Dave Bamber »

I've got a Berlingo with the spec you want. My theory was after specing the car right up was, to hell with the cost, after spending a stack on the rest, whats another £450! Seriously, if money is tight don't bother, extra bags, aircon and comfort pack are a better bet. If you've got the cash go for it. The extra storage is useful, the CD holder is handy and the 5 extra windows in the roof lighten the interior alot. Ya pays ya money...........
maxrobertson
My Cars:

Post by maxrobertson »

My parents have had a Berlingo "QuickSilver" which seems to have the "Modutop" described above - and yes, they DO like it!