Start them off young!

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Featch
My Cars:

Start them off young!

Post by Featch »

My 19 month old Granddaughter Ruby sat in the driving seat of CitroJims old Xantia TD, now in the caring? hands one of my twins.

http://twitpic.com/99ace

We now have 7 pre 1996 Citroens in the family and it looks like we might be adding a few more in years to come..!!! Remarkably my eldest sister and my niece are fans of the green blood, with a Xantia and a BX, apparently with no influence from me. :wink:

Andy
Citroenless at the moment. CX or GS that is my dilemma!
2011 Volvo V70 D3
85 Mercedes 805d Campervan (Betsy))
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

That's a great picture Andy :D Pleased to hear the TD is going well. I do hope it is in caring hands :lol: :lol: But no worry, she's a tough old girl!
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
Featch
My Cars:

Post by Featch »

Actually Jim, Vinnie is looking after it well. Yesterday we changed the drop links, bled the brakes (which cured a slight judder) and most importantly drip fed motorcycle cable lube up the speedo cable and stopped that immensely irritating ticking :lol:

Andy
Citroenless at the moment. CX or GS that is my dilemma!
2011 Volvo V70 D3
85 Mercedes 805d Campervan (Betsy))
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

That's brilliant Andy :D Great to hear that irritating speedo tick is no more. I have to blush here but I never thought of trying to lubricate it :oops: Doh!

I don't know why really but she's always responded to regular brake bleeds ever since I've had her :?
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...