I'll be off then.....

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

Village
My Cars:

I'll be off then.....

Post by Village »

After nearly 4 years of Frenchcar ownership (zx and 406), I’m leaving the fold. The Citroën was weighed in before the front suspension made an unwelcome appearance through the bonnet http://www.frenchcarforum.co.uk/forum/v ... highlight= and the Peugeot is going as “part-ex” on the wife’s new Yaris.

I’d like to say thank you for all the helpful advice, it’s saved me a pile of money and got me through several MOTs!

I’m sure I’ll be back at some point (just waiting for 2.7 HDI C6s to come down in price a bit…..), either with a french set of wheels or just to add some “helpful” comments.

Thanks and Au Revoir

Pete
French car free zone....
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

Pete, it's been great having you around here and I hope you'll visit us from time to time until such times as another French car makes its home with you - which it surely will :wink:

All the very best and have fun with that Yaris. They seem to have a good reputation
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
Paul-R
Donor 2023
Lexia Available: Yes
My Cars: 2015 1.6 Blue HDi 120 Peugeot 308 Active SW
2013 2.0 HDi 163 C5 Exclusive Tourer
2003 2.0 HDi 110 C5 Exclusive Estate (Gone)
2001 2.0 HDi 90 Xsara Estate (Gone)

Re: I'll be off then.....

Post by Paul-R »

I've only just joined - was it something I said?
Village wrote:I’m sure I’ll be back at some point ....

...and Au Revoir
In which it's surely a bientot.
As I get older I think a lot about the hereafter - I go into a room and then wonder what I'm here after.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened.

"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ Homer J Simpson​