Mathematics.

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

alan s
RIP 2010
My Cars:

Mathematics.

Post by alan s »

Things seem to be going OK but there's gotta be something amiss with the Cit forum;
How come you can get a subject that 3 people have responded to yet nobody has read?
Could it be that they knew what the problem is without even bothering to read the message? Gee! things just keep getting better all the time.[:o)][:I][:o)]
Alan S [;)][}:)]
tomsheppard
My Cars:

Post by tomsheppard »

Alan, it is due to the time difference and the clocks changing fo summertime. If you were in this hemisphere, the grey sky would have told you that.
Jon

Post by Jon »

It also gets confusing because the actual server time is North American time (or whatever its called there), Alan is in Queensland and we're in the UK.
If you catch my drift. [;)]
tomsheppard
My Cars:

Post by tomsheppard »

exactly.
mbunting
My Cars:

Post by mbunting »

Yeah, stick to cars, Alan ! [:D]
Jon

Post by Jon »

Also, this software has a feature so that you can adjust the Forum +/- hours from Server time. I found that (for us in the UK) it was 2 hours "slow".As the server is in the USA this is important.
I don't know what effect that will have on Alan, he's usually about 8 hours ahead of me, but at least we've confused him.
tomsheppard
My Cars:

Post by tomsheppard »

If he is eight hours ahead of us then that explains why the questions haven't been written yet when he posts his answers. Anothe mystery solved![:)]
Jon

Post by Jon »

thats brilliant. All clear now. Makes you wonder how the old fella knows what to reply to when we have not even thought of the question or written it. Weird!