1982 Citroen GSA Drivers external door skin complete panel?

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

falling-out-with-my-car
My Cars: Citroen C5 Aircross 8 speed Automatic, Flair Model with far to many toys and nice comfy armchair like leather seats. ha ha Ive just had a conversation with the car. setting everything up verbally

1982 Citroen GSA Drivers external door skin complete panel?

Post by falling-out-with-my-car »

Hi, does anybody know of a panel suppliers that would be able to supply an external drivers door panel for a 1982 citroen GSA please?

Ive tried beevers auto panels but they dont do the drivers door.

any help sourcing one would be very much appreciated.

regards nigel.
Citroen Xantia S2 1.9 TD estate 189K soon to be broken for parts Jan 2017 headlamps & radiator fan assembly already spoken for & A 1987 Citroen 2CV6 special just for fun.
New addition Citroen C5 2.0 HDi Exclusive Hatch purchased 09/12/2016 with 83K on the clock.
citronut
My Cars:

Post by citronut »

Nigel speek to the guy who posted this on the CCC web site

http://tinyurl.com/d4hvkk

kind regards
malcolm
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

Malcolm,

Your tinyurl is not working :(
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
citronut
My Cars:

Post by citronut »

no Jim i know, it was ment to be a link to the post on CCC forum, regarding the"ALLADIN's CAVE" find one of the CCC members has discoverd in his local dealer's store room's, as it is quite possible they have a complete door, which will be fare better than just fitting a skin, as skins are never the same how ever good they are fitted imo

can you fetch it across Jim

for some reason every time i copy and paste it to TINYURL's site it ends up like the above

regards malcolm
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

citronut wrote: for some reason every time i copy and paste it to TINYURL's site it ends up like the above
Yes, it will Malcolm, due to how the CCC board works. It's members-only for one thing and for this and other technical reasons, it's not possible to directly link to a CCC forum post.

Best, I think, to copy the relevant parts of the post and then perhaps PM the details to Nigel. It would not be right to post the content of a CCC thread here in a public forum unless the thread starter is happy for you to do that.
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
citronut
My Cars:

Post by citronut »

ok Jim
it has been posted on the CX club forum

regards malcolm
citronut
My Cars:

Post by citronut »

i have just tried to copy the address into TINYURL's site from the CX CLUB forum and it did exactly the same

HELP

regards malcolm
wainy
My Cars:

Post by wainy »

Hi,

Might be worth trying John Greaves at "Classic Citroen Parts" in Horsforth (Leeds) 0113 258 5791. I got some GSA panels from him and he still had some stock, although that was a couple of years ago.

Failing that there is Chevronic Centre (Hitchin) 01462 455280 who are almost certain to have what you need.

Hope this helps,

WAINY.
WAINY

2016 C4 Picasso Exclusive (Black)
1983 GSA X1 (Black - being restored)
falling-out-with-my-car
My Cars: Citroen C5 Aircross 8 speed Automatic, Flair Model with far to many toys and nice comfy armchair like leather seats. ha ha Ive just had a conversation with the car. setting everything up verbally

Post by falling-out-with-my-car »

Thanks Malcom for your help but Wainy seems to have a bright idea phone numbers.lol

I'll pm you Malcom and perhaps you can send me the the url to my e mail address please?

regards Nigel.
Citroen Xantia S2 1.9 TD estate 189K soon to be broken for parts Jan 2017 headlamps & radiator fan assembly already spoken for & A 1987 Citroen 2CV6 special just for fun.
New addition Citroen C5 2.0 HDi Exclusive Hatch purchased 09/12/2016 with 83K on the clock.
citronut
My Cars:

Post by citronut »

sorry Nigel
i did try sortting the link out but every time i tried TINYURL and then did a preview of what it would do, it kept comming up with an ERROR massage,

if are not a CCC member you will not be able to go on there forum, so you could try if you are not allready registering on the CX CLUB forum, as this has been posted there the title is ALLADIN'S CAVE FIND, you might even try a google search with that title, otherwise mabe SIR JIM grovle creap grovale might be able to help you see this post as he is on the CCC forum

regards malcolm