Am i mad?.....Lol

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

vince
My Cars:

Am i mad?.....Lol

Post by vince »

As we all know, we have a fondness for Citroens.... :P

I perhaps am worse than some in so far as i also have a "compulsion" to have a car which is kept as clean as possible...most of the time.

That said, i have just been under the back of my Xantia for the first time and noticed its all a bit rusty under there and looks a bit tatty....That just won't do :lol:

I have now outlined my next little job.....to descale the underside of the back end, paint it and brush grease the newly painted items to keep them minty fresh....Once ive done the back i will move on to the front and give that a going over.....

I really shouldnt be let loose near cars....especially the dirty bits :P

Yes i know i need help :roll:

Happy motoring all :wink:
1993 Citroen xm 2.1td, silver/grey, bowling ball wheel trims, 210k and climbing...
Toby_HDi
My Cars:

Post by Toby_HDi »

Want to come and do mine? 8)
Toby

Previous:
2004 Peugeot 407 HDi 138 SE Luxury Pack
2001 S2 Xantia HDi 110 SX
2001 Peugeot 406 V6 Coupé
1998 S2 Xantia Activa
2000 S2 Xantia HDi 110 SX
1999 Peugeot 406 2.0 16v Estate
Deanxm
My Cars: Citroen XM

Post by Deanxm »

That sounds like perfectly normal behavour to me.
(rocks back and forth) perfectly normal, perfectly normal........................... :lol:
XM Prestige PRV6 92
Talbot Express Autotrail Chinook 89
Mitsubishi L200 Trojan 14
Xantia Activa 95, sold (missed)

Service Citroen is awesome, it shows me pictures of all the parts i used to be able to buy............
mendedit
My Cars:

Post by mendedit »

A friend of mine is just the same or worse, he washes his car every morning before work, if his wife and mother in-law uses their car to go (food) shopping he puts newspaper down in the footwells first! then washes the car again after they come home. :roll:
I remember when he was a teenager and had a motorcycle,
under the seat he kept a cleaning kit and would polish his bike every time rode it and stopped, where ever he was :shock:
He is now almost 50yrs. old, and about a year ago was put in a place for treatment, I think he had some kind of breakdown, I've seen him back at work lately wondering about in the garden (he's a gardener)
he seems to be in a daze these days but still puts his hand up to me in the mornings.
All the above is 100% true I swear.
The world is full of them and a lot are in
vince
My Cars:

Post by vince »

No way....im no that bad :lol:
1993 Citroen xm 2.1td, silver/grey, bowling ball wheel trims, 210k and climbing...