Dealer-only parts by mail order?

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Dealer-only parts by mail order?

Post by CitroJim »

We now no longer have a decent Citroen Main Stealer in Milton Keynes, unless our old established one has risen like a Pheonix under a different name following it doing a disappearing act recently without me knowing...

This has made those bits that are only available from Stealers a bit of a headache for me as all the oher Stealers are a good trip away and it means venturing into unknown and scary towns.

Is there anyone that does those dealer-only parts by mail order?

I'm going to need a few bits for the V6 Project...
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
bonnyman750
My Cars:

Post by bonnyman750 »

Hi Jim,

thanks for the reply on the sunroof...no, it's not a pressing job so I can wait. Regarding the Stealers, if you are registered with service.citroen, doesn't that allow you to purchase parts direct?

Just a thought..

Cheers

Glyn
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

Throuble is Glyn, us private individuals can no longer effective use Citroen.Service :cry:

I'll get those sunroof diagrams posted up on my return. You may have to remind me, the old memory is not waht it was :wink:
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
citronut
My Cars:

Post by citronut »

i will ask my local dealer tomorow Jim, but if he cant maybe we can find a diferant way around it, like you send me part No.'s or i give you my local dealer contact No. and you order parts and PAY!!!!!!!, then i colect them and post to you, or even relay them on

regards malcolm
xantia_v6
Forum Admin Team
Lexia Available: Yes
My Cars: -
1997 Citroen Xantia V6 (France)
1999 Citroen XM V6 ES9 (France)
2011 Peugeot 308 CC THP 155 (NZ)
1975 Jaguar XJ-S pre-HE (NZ)

Post by xantia_v6 »

Maybe Duxford Garage? They are fairly helpful, and they sometimes sell surplus parts on Ebay, so they must have some concept of mail order.
Stempy
My Cars: C5 V6 Mk1 assainated by wife
Renault Kangoo 1.6 auto, tarted up and remapped
Still missing the Xantia V6
Not missing the AX

Post by Stempy »

Worthing Motors also seem capable of mail order.
It infuriates me to be wrong when I know I'm right

Lexia ponce

http://perception.dyndns.biz/~avengineering/index.htm
CitroJim
A very naughty boy

Post by CitroJim »

Thanks all :D Sounds like there's a nice little niche market for someone to exploit as I'm sure I'm not the only one miles from a decent Stealer and in need...
citronut wrote:i will ask my local dealer tomorow Jim, but if he cant maybe we can find a diferant way around it, like you send me part No.'s or i give you my local dealer contact No. and you order parts and PAY!!!!!!!, then i colect them and post to you, or even relay them on

regards malcolm
Thanks, that sounds like a good potential plan Malcolm :D Who knows, you could have yourself a nice little sideline providing this service :wink:
Jim