Circuit diagrams.

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

tomsheppard
My Cars:

Circuit diagrams.

Post by tomsheppard »

I am pretty good at sorting out electrical gremlins and in order to be more helpful to members of this forum, I would like to appeal for any Citroen circuit diagrams that users may have. If legible electronic copies are available, please feel free to E-mail them to me via the profile; If you have paper ones that you are prepared to pass on to a good cause, please E-mail to ensure they aren't swaps. I'll be a lot more use around the place once I have familiarised myself with the maps! Thank You all, Tom.
tomsheppard
My Cars:

Post by tomsheppard »

Thanks for your E-mail DLM.I regret that my reply could not be forwarded directly to you for some technical reason, so I'll beg the moderator's pardon. I was not aware of the man in Botley but will speak to Guys as I need a jack for the estate (Which has a towbar!)
The French Squirrel that constructed a nest in the air cleaner plenum will no doubt be sorry that his dray has been demolished but it was costing me 10 MPG. I now get 49 and a bit with which I am well satisfied. The tech review I confess I hadn't heard of. I'll look out for one when I am over in France later this month. If you are looking for a temp gauge, I know where one is near me and will try and let you know by my home E- mail. Thanks once more and I hope we get a chance to meet face to face one day soon when you are in the area
Kind regards, Tom.
MODERATOR: Feel free to delete this post in 48 hours. Thanks.