Links to Service Citroen and Servicebox Peugeot

Handy links to other sites (car related) suggested by members

Moderator: RichardW

addo
Sara Watson's Stalker
Location: NEW South Wales, Australia. I'll show you "Far, far away" ;-)
My Cars: Peugeot 605
Citroën Berlingo
Alfa 147

Links to Service Citroen and Servicebox Peugeot

Post by addo »

OzRX4 wrote:Don't have subscription to service.citroen.
http://service.citroen.com/
http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/

Just click the upper right hand box to change language to English if needed, then follow the cues to "register" for each - it's free. You can't run both at once, and they will email you different user codes. It's what Alan would tell you to do!

Once you've punched the VIN into service.citroen and obtained your part numbers, you can log out and try those same numbers for various Pugs via Servicebox.

Edited for overall clarity of porpoise...
Last edited by addo on 04 Jan 2009, 21:58, edited 1 time in total.
OzRX4
My Cars:

Post by OzRX4 »

Thanks Adam.
Looked at the site yesterday and was all in French so didn't bother then.
It'll be a big help I am sure.
Off to hospital today so will get back to the Xsara this arvo.
Cheers
Chris
LIFE: the cost of living hasn't reduced it's popularity

2001 Renault Scenic RX4 2.0i
1998 Citroen Xsara 1.8i (auto...hers)
1969 Renault R10 's' replica(in progress)
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

OzRX4 wrote: Looked at the site yesterday and was all in French so didn't bother then.
You can set the language to English Chris. Look for the language selector up in the top right hand corner on the front page. Chose English (United Kingdom) or whatever language you prefer - not sure if it has Australian.. and click the word valider and magically it'll go all Pom on you....
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
OzRX4
My Cars:

Post by OzRX4 »

Weeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, still going on this one.
Between fitting new shoes and trying to get drums on. The drums had a small lip on the outer edge so I removed that yesterday. Nope, no joy, still can't get drums on. Shoes obviously too much meat added to take up drum machining. Back to brake pro's to have drums atken aout a little.
Got RHS drum on, tooooo tight, won't turn easily. :evil: :evil: :evil:
Have to get hold of wheel puller now to get the f^&%(ng thing off. Back to shop this arvo with drums and shoes to have matched and finally hope to get it all back together by tomorrow.
It's all difficult when i have to drive the mrs to and from work as the transport to where she works SUCKS big time, probably over 1&1/2 hours travel time each way. On top of that, i am the house keeper here so have all that to contend with too. <y helath isn't great these days so it's a bit of a struggle, but then again I am still here fighting the good battle.
It's just so darned annoying when you are paying these blokes money to get it right and they are having 3 attempts at it to get it right. I know I had things go wrong when I was working making dental appliances(crowns, bridges and dentures) but if I was ever given a measurement I checked it 2 times at least before I started a job to make sure it was right or as close as possible so there wasn't too much trouble later on. Wish everyone was a s careful.
More when I get it all together.

Alan is probably up there laughing his head off at this farce :lol:
LIFE: the cost of living hasn't reduced it's popularity

2001 Renault Scenic RX4 2.0i
1998 Citroen Xsara 1.8i (auto...hers)
1969 Renault R10 's' replica(in progress)