Accumulator spheres.....

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

vince
My Cars:

Accumulator spheres.....

Post by vince »

Guys and girls,

Since getting my accumulator sphere changed a couple of days ago, i have fallen ever deeper in love with the citroen hydraulic suspension system =D>

I changed mine on my 95 Xantia because it was ticking every 11 seconds or so. I wasnt sure if it needed it that badly because it still rode very well and responded as it should, however at £36 all in inclusive of fitting at a garage, i thought what the hell just change it before anything potentially gets worse. Boy am i glad i did !!! my suspension feels completely different and a whole lot better :D

Its hard to desribe the difference but it feels overall more "together" and alot more supple..... as McDonalds says....."Im lovin it" :wink:
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

Just go and try driving a comparable car with tin springs now Vince. I guarantee you'll not like the experience and will be eager to get back in the Citroen as quickly as possible :wink:

Once bitten, forever smitten. You will now be a Citroen convert for life :D

Seriously, it is remarkable how just a little bit of TLC on the hydraulics can make a heck of a difference.
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
vince
My Cars:

Post by vince »

from taking a ride in my uncles bronze gs and \ yellow 2cv over very bumpy scrub roads in madrid in the 70's then seeing a fantastic black citroen ds every day when i was 8 living in gibraltar, i have always been a citroen convert...but now being old enough i can drive my own :D

I actually look forward to going out for drives since getting the accumulator done....

i want to get to know the rest of the hydraulic system now to keep it in tip top shape...pity all you knowledge banks live so far away :roll: will have to wait for shows next year to meet up :wink: