Xantia estate 97 breaking for spares

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

jamesmckie

Xantia estate 97 breaking for spares

Post by jamesmckie »

Anyone need any parts for Xantia estate 97 i am breaking mine many good parts, car is running just needed some suspension work (spheres) for MOT bought a new car now think my best bet is to break it for parts, although engine has done 170k runs perfectly no knocks doesn't burn oil wouldnt surprise me if it did another 200k gearbox is also as smooth as you like, if no parts have been taken off that will effect running your welcome to come and have a listen/drive live in chesterfield debyshire, although any parts can be taken off and sent anywhere in country, get some bargains now, will be cheaper than breakers yard, reply on forum or preferably to email address.

[edited by citrojim to remove email address from post. It's availabe on the button below]
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

Hi James and welcome to the forum.

I edited out your email address to save it being harvested by spammers. PMs are by far the best method of contact.

Your Xantia seems far too good to break if it only needs sphers for the MOT.

Offer it complete initially in the For sale/Wanted area of the forum. Estates are still very sought after, especially if it's a 1.9TD or 2.1TD

EDIT: I see you already have posted it in the For Sale/Wanted area!
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
jamesmckie

Post by jamesmckie »

thanks citrojim
jamesmckie

Post by jamesmckie »

forgot to mention its a 1.9 td with the superior bosch pump
citronut
My Cars:

Post by citronut »

can you post me picys of the seats and how much you would like if they are the same as mine, i just need the two rear base swabs and a drivers seat,

i will pm you my email address if you can send picys to that

regards malcolm