citroen service site

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

sawman

citroen service site

Post by sawman »

:? hi follks i have just been browsing this great site when i came across a couple of posts where members have been mentioning the citroen service site and i was wondering if anyone can tell me where i can find this as it sounds like a really useful site and do i have to register to browse it,thanks. :D
Ross_K
Lexia Available: Yes
My Cars: 2009 Citroen C5 VTR+ HDi 1.6
2004 Toyota Prius
2004 Alfa Romeo 156 1.6 Twin Spark

Post by Ross_K »

http://service.citroen.com

Yes, you have to register but it doesn't take long... 8)
ImageImage
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

It can be found at http://service.citroen.com

You'll need to register to get access. The default language of the site is French and you must change to English (unless you're happy with French of course!) by using the language in the top right corner even before you attempt to register.

Register as a private user and the site will send you an e-mail with your login details. Sometimes this email gets trapped in spam filters so if it is not immediately received, look in your junk folders.

Before logging in for the first time, be sure to set the language to English again. Thereafter it'll remember so long as you don't delete the cookie it stores on your PC.

EDIT: Sorry Ross - we were both posting at the same time there :lol: Still better tow replies saying the same thing than none..
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
sawman

Post by sawman »

:D thanks for the replies guys will give it a go . :D
addo
Sara Watson's Stalker
Location: NEW South Wales, Australia. I'll show you "Far, far away" ;-)
My Cars: Peugeot 605
Citroën Berlingo
Alfa 147

Post by addo »

I'd suggest service.citroen users also register for Peugeot Servicebox - oddly, you can't co-register for both at once.

Then you look up part numbers to see what occurs across the PSA range. It means you can often price off small parts between the two marques' dealers.

Regards, Adam.