LEXIA 2 ON EBAY

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

citronut
My Cars:

LEXIA 2 ON EBAY

Post by citronut »

i spoted this on fleebay, if it goes for openning price it will be a bargan

http://tinyurl.com/68odlu

regards malcolm
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

That has to be worth a watch for anyone wanting one. It's rare they come up on eBay but do look at it and confirm it's good before bidding. Also check very carefully it is complete with both 16 pin and 30 pin diagnostic socket cables. They are hard to source and not easy to make up.

Check that it boots up cleanly but don't worry over the time it takes. They do take a long, long time to boot. Listen for clicks and clunks from the hard disk signifying it is dying.

Don't be surpriesed if the battery is dead and the CD ROM is duff. Both common faults and fixable, as is a dying hard disk.

It is worth checking that it comes with a full set of CDs including the recovery CD and update CDs which were issued quite regularly. V37 was one of the last.

Wiring diagram CDs are worth thier weight in gold as the Lexia has a facility for displaying them on-screen.

Once you have one, you'll wonder how you ever managed without one...
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
Toby_HDi
My Cars:

Post by Toby_HDi »

£500!! Bargain is it not?!

I would like one of these :lol: