PSA 30 pin to OBD

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

citronut
My Cars:

PSA 30 pin to OBD

Post by citronut »

found this lead through a google search, do you think it will be of much use, as i also found one with a DELPHI part No. (sv10206), it is a PSA 30 pin to OBD

regards malcolm
handyman
My Cars:

Post by handyman »

Hi Malcolm, your link is missing! :shock:

If Citroen does not use OBD, is there much point in using a converter cable? It still won't make your machine read the codes as the software is wrong.

By the way, think I have got your suspension top mountings sorted tomorrow. Will give you a call later.

Handyman, IKBA
citronut
My Cars:

Post by citronut »

whooops silly me try this,

http://www.motofocus.pl/artdodatki/1195 ... 666953.pdf

sroll down to the box with all the diferant leads item No. (PLHSV10206) when speaking to DELPHI they say it it just SV10206

regards malcolm
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

I didn't know you spoke Polish Malcolm :lol:

As far as I know, that lead will not help you at all. The problem is that no Citroen with the 30 pin diagnostic connector is EOBD compatible :(

Pre 2001 for petrol and pre 2004 thereabouts for diesel, Citroen used their own very unique language for diagnostics only readable with the Citroen ELIT and Lexia machines and those third-party tools such as the Sykes Pickavant. Trouble is, they all cost telephone numbers and are thin on the ground second-hand :(

If you ever come across a Lexia, grab it, even if it is a non worker as they are basically just a laptop and reasonably amenable to repair. The most important thing is to get the cables that go with it.
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
citronut
My Cars:

Post by citronut »

ok thanks Jim

no i dont spook polish, i just came across this whilst googleing PSA 30 pin to OBD, after finding this i contacted DELPHI UK who say it is avalible in the UK but i would have the speake to one of there dealer, so i spoke to LSUK they got a price of 94 squide pluss VAT,

but saying all that it seems of no consiquence, after you reply,

regards malcolm