key alarm

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

happychap

key alarm

Post by happychap »

r reg axantia ,lately i cannot alarm the car with the keyfob,all activates ok, but the alarm will go off at various times ie 2 mins or sometimes even hours , meaning i dare not alarm it during the night or, if i have to leave the car for any length off time.
Dave Burns
My Cars:

Post by Dave Burns »

Disable the ultrasonic sensors by pressing and holding the button on the dash untill the alarm led comes on, then set the alarm with the fob, if it doesn't go off there is a fault with the sensors or they are too sensitive in which case welcome to the club.
I fitted new sensors which cured the problem for a few weeks, at £29 I wont be fitting any more, I'll just keep shoving the button it.
Dave
happychap

Post by happychap »

ta but i have tried all the methods as per handbook, looks likei shall have to deadlock the car on the door and ignition key <where do i get a application form for the club> joke//
happychap

Post by happychap »

ta but i have tried all the methods as per handbook, looks likei shall have to deadlock the car on the door and ignition key <where do i get a application form for the club> joke//
happychap

Post by happychap »