'Nationwide' tyres and repair centers

A list of garages and suppliers that have given proven good service to members. All submissions to this forum must be approved by either an Admin or a Moderator before inclusion.

Moderators: RichardW, myglaren

C.J.
My Cars:

'Nationwide' tyres and repair centers

Post by C.J. »

Feel free to move this if this isn't the appropriate place. Wasn't too sure where to place it tbh.

I heard a hissing noise from one of the tyres on the Xantia last night, and suspected the valve was duff.

I took it roiund the corner to the above mentioned depot, and they told me to leave it with them.
They rang me this afternoon to confirm that it was the valve, and they'd replaced it and re-balanced the wheel.
Went in to collect it this evening to be greeted with courtesy, a smile and politeness, to be told there would be NO CHARGE. :shock:

I'm in a state of shock hand bewilderment here, as this level of service doesn't exist anymore. :?
Colin

My cars:
1988 AX GT and still running sweet. Genuine 41 k only!!
2005 Skoda Fabia vRS 83k...and truly awesome.
Vauxhall Combo crew cab SE
Citroen Saxo 1.4 Furio.

Their cars:
Hyundai Getz.
Hyundai i20

Eriba Puck caravan now too!!
Ross_K
Lexia Available: Yes
My Cars: 2009 Citroen C5 VTR+ HDi 1.6
2004 Toyota Prius
2004 Alfa Romeo 156 1.6 Twin Spark

Post by Ross_K »

Wow, I thought those days were long gone. :shock:

Makes sense though, as they've ensured you'll probably go back to them next time you need something done.

Compare that to the Kwik-Fit school of business which seems to be a case of extracting as much money as possible in a single sitting.
ImageImage
myglaren
Forum Admin Team
My Cars: Mazda 6
Ooops.
Previously:
2009 Honda Civic :(
C5, C5, Xantia, BX, GS, Visa.
R4, R11TXE, R14, R30TX

Post by myglaren »

Makes sense though, as they've ensured you'll probably go back to them next time you need something done.
Indeed, cheapest and most effective form of advertising going, you are pleased with the result and will certainly tell all your friends - which you just did, to prove a point :)
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

Thats Excellent!

So good in fact I'm moving it to the reommended garages section :D
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...