106 Immobiliser

This is the Forum for all your Peugeot Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

andrewswe

106 Immobiliser

Post by andrewswe »

Hi,

I've just bought a 106 with no keys and the ign smashed, is there a way to make it fire up, without replacing all of the bits? Can I put a supply to the fuel pump and get it going.

It cranks OK.
wheeler
My Cars:

Post by wheeler »

what year is it ? feeding the fuel pump wont do any good as the ECU stops the injectors operating.
you need a new lock set & the transponder code card (assuming its a transponder & not a keypad) then someone with the right diagnostic gear to program the new keys. if you dont have the code then you can get it from peugeot for a fee & proof of ownership.
2nd option is to get the ECU,CPH & keys from a scrap car & swap all the bits over to your car.
andrewswe

106 immob

Post by andrewswe »

Hi,

Sorry forgot to say it's a diesel, i assume the ecu stops the diesel flow at the pump.

Andrew :?
wheeler
My Cars:

Post by wheeler »

So you meant the injection pump ? It will be possible to feed the solenoid but you may need to strip the pump security cover off.
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

wheeler wrote:It will be possible to feed the solenoid but you may need to strip the pump security cover off.
That will be far from easy for obvious reasons :twisted: In the case of a Bosch pump the armour can only be removed if the pump is removed from the engine. I would imagine the Lucas pump would also need to be removed as well.

Easier to unlock the immobiliser...
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...