Dissertation survery

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

Underdose
My Cars:

Dissertation survery

Post by Underdose »

Hello there, my names Leigh and I'm a final year student at Nottingham Trent university. I'm currently undertaking the research for my dissertation which is based on the differing marekting strategies of car manufacturers. I would really appreciate it if you could fill out a questionnaire for me, shouldn't take any more than 3 minutes and is 100% confidential. I'm primarily looking for respondants to be new car owners in the UK who have bought their car since 2000 from the manufacturers dealership.

http://www.AdvancedSurvey.com

If you could click on the above link and enter the code 59994 into the box on the right hand side of the page headed Take a Survery

Any help will be very much appreciated and if you do have any queries please feel free to e-mail me at N0024411@ntu.ac.uk
There is nothing so stable as change
MikeT
My Cars: 2005 C5restyle 1.6HDI 16v 110hp VTR Estate
2008 C5 X7 1.6HDI VTR+ Saloon

Re: Dissertation survery

Post by MikeT »

Underdose wrote:I'm primarily looking for respondants to be new car owners
Well that gets me off the hook then :lol:
James.UK
My Cars:

Post by James.UK »

Why would new car owners look for this type of web based help forum? They have guarentees for at least the first year, and many, for a lot longer..

:roll: :?
James. (Nr M67 East of Manchester).
Dark Blue ZX 1.9D Auto 1994 'L' 5 dr (modified) Aura. 98K miles used daily. Ave mpg 40
Wedgewood Blue 75 CTD auto Connoissaur. 2002. 144k. used daily. ave mpg 40 ish.
alan s
RIP 2010
My Cars:

Post by alan s »

From another perspective, you could also check out here as this is mainly newish cars.

http://www.motorsm.com/complaints/latest.asp

Go for the alphabetical reference and look particularly at Nissan Navara, Kia Carnival and anything Ford or Holden (Vauxhall in your language) for a few eyebrow raisers.
Most of the posts are from Australia, although the UK, South Africa and of course the US of A get into the act.

Alan S
RIP Sept 19th 2008.

She said "Put the cat out" She didn't mention it was on fire!!